Saturday, April 24, 2010

Change

My apologies; there is no new post for Sunday, April 25. In addition, I want to announce that I am moving the daily devotional thoughts to www.theostory.wordpress.com, asking those of you who have been kind enough to follow this blog to move to that site with me. I have had too many little but annoying problems on this site to continue on a regular basis, including such things as posts appearing on the wrong date (like Saturday, which appears under Friday). Please feel free to comment, which I believe is more easily done on the other site. Thanks again for your interest; if you have enjoyed or benefitted from the devotions or thoughts, please pass the word along to a friend or enemy. And drop me a note while you're at it. Thanks again, and best wishes in Christ.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment